Monday, April 7, 2008

20 lb mark

Hey all,

Thought I would share with you that as of today I have lost 20 lbs. since the new year. It hasn't been terribly difficult. I've just been trying to go a little faster and farther each day on my runs, and Jaime and I have done a pretty good job of eating healthy. So, now I'm at 263, and almost halfway to my new year's resolution goal of 240. It felt really good to get out of the 270's, and I think it will be even better to see the 250's. A few weeks ago I said I was shooting for 260 by the end of March, which didn't happen, obviously, but I still feel very positive about my progress.

Hannah, thanks for the motivational blog. I'm sorry I haven't been posting anything for awhile. I actually haven't fallen off the wagon or anything; I'm just not sure what to write to keep things interesting on here. I'll work on it. I'll try to make my next post a little more creative. But Hannah, you are an inspiration to us all with your positive approach to health and life in general, so thanks.

Mom, good job on losing some weight. I know you've been working hard this year to get healthy so I'm glad you have some good numbers to show for it.

Alright, I'm off to talk to our dean about my thoughts on leaving the program and finding out what my options are. Good job to everyone, and good luck on making this a healthy week, however that may take shape.

No comments: